Thursday, April 06, 2006


frat-boy-in-chief strikes again


Check out Crooks and Liars for a video of Harry Taylor telling Karl Rove’s sock puppet something that a great many of us in this country would love to echo: that we are ashamed of the leadership he has brought to his office.

“What I wanted to say to you is that in my lifetime, I have never felt more ashamed of, nor more frightened by my leadership in Washington, including the presidency, by the Senate...And I would hope -- I feel like despite your rhetoric, that compassion and common sense have been left far behind during your administration, and I would hope from time to time that you have the humility and the grace to be ashamed of yourself inside yourself...”

Then, if you want to get really mad, watch The Frat-Boy-In-Chief smirk his way through a response.

This man has no Gravitas. He couldn’t spell Gravitas on a bet. And if you asked him what Gravitas was, he’d probably tell you it was one of those coffee drinks from the espresso stand.

This guy is a disgrace.

But we already knew that.

More soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home